Griff seemed to like the feeling of the cool sand on his a-- because he kept dragging it all the way to the water!
Beautiful Cadboro Bay Beach
Griff LOVED the freezing frickin cold seaweedy gross ocean water sooo much. I had to keep draggin him out every few minutes because he was shivering and goosebumpy, but he would cry and cry until he could go back in!
Grandma and Jasper on a smokin hot summer evening down at Cadboro Bay Beach
Munching corn with the Aussie Gals - Claire and Molly
Griffie LOVES the pink stroller, however, does not love the baby that comes with it, he much preferred to push a ball
Grandma and Granpa's Nudie Pool!!
July is a good month. And why do you ask? Well, for starters the summer weather has finally decided to show up and I get/got visits from two lovely long lost pals - Janet and Ashley (Australia and Scotland respectively). Jano and I got to catch up over here in Van for a weekend with her two lovely little girls in tow - luckily the kids all got along smashingly and went to bed at a decent hour so us mamas could drink wine and gab in peace!! Jasper, Griffin and I also had a lovely 6 day visit to the Island complete with (too warm) summer weather, lots of vino (for me), and loads of quality girlie time (sans kids thanks to gma and gpa!!) with my good pals. Yay summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment